As a building manager, landlord, agent or developer, we understand the challenges you are likely to encounter regarding internet connectivity including:
- Cumbersome processes to get super fast, business grade internet connectivity installed for tenants
- Wayleave issues which can lead to significant delay in getting internet access arranged each time a tenant orders internet connectivity
- Restrictive rights that Telecommunications Code Operators (e.g. BT, COLT) have once on premises
- Pay business rates on empty units due to poor connectivity
- Business tenants cannot move into building until there is super fast internet connectivity
You can trust Luminet to provide your properties with secure, reliable, flexible, scalable always on connectivity to help support and future proof your business requirements:
- Attract new tenants and retain existing tenants by differentiating your properties with ultra-fast internet connectivity, installed in 10 working days
- Enable tenants to move in immediately and lease office space faster
- Confidently meet future connectivity and bandwidth requirements of tenants, with a scalable on demand solution
- Future-proof new office buildings with smart building technology from Luminet
- Improve your WiredScore certification
- Agree one master wayleave which covers current and future works
- Enable tenants to seamlessly operate across multiple sites in a reliable and secure setting
- Eliminate the risk of downtime
Whether you require advice on Connectivity, moving to the Cloud, back up, storage or managed firewall services, we can devise a strategy specific to your business needs.
How our services work
- Multi Tenant Internet
- Luminet Wireless Lite
- Luminet Wireless Pro
- Fibre Connection
- 100% Always On
- 100% Always On for Partners
- Overview of our Services
Contact us to find out more / check internet connection availability
100% Always On
Network in the Sky
Divisible is a new managed solution for flexible workspace in London. They offer a plug-and-play office environment which is the whole package. As they say on their website “All business rates and bills are included in the price you see. No hidden rates or ridiculously-small-print. Just a really flexible contract so you can move at lightning speed.”
CivilisedBank is a new UK business bank with a Local Banker network, focused on the SME market and funded by SME and retail savings. Due to launch in 2019, CivilisedBank will serve businesses with a range of services and the UK retail market with a variety of savings products. The bank requires an IT architecture to match the institutions requirements from day one, with flexibility to scale as the bank grows. As a part of the IT architecture, the bank requires a highly reliable, always available high-speed Ethernet connection into CivilisedBank’s new London headquarters in the City.
The W2O Group was founded in 2001 and grew significantly over the next 15 years through a mix of acquisition and organic expansion to become one of the largest and most influential agency networks in the world. This led the company to outgrow its Chancery Lane UK base and seek alternative premises with at least twice the capacity. Having ordered a primary 200Mbps line with a secondary 100Mbps for resilience failover from a nationwide cable operator, however, due to wayleave issues and other problems, the W2O Group were left with no choice but to cancel the order and look at alternatives.
Clive Christian Ltd is a British luxury goods company specialising in premium fragrance and high-end furnishings and interiors. As an international success story showcasing the best of British craftsmanship, Clive Christian’s global reputation for luxury perfume and interior design has brought considerable business growth. As a result, the business needed to relocate to a new office space and took the opportunity to review and improve the technology infrastructure so that it was reliable, scalable and truly diverse to meet future requirements of the business.
The Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) is the national governing body for tennis in Great Britain, the Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Each year, the LTA is responsible for putting on one of Europe’s most eagerly anticipated ATP (Men’s) tournaments and traditional curtain-raiser to the grass court season – the Aegon Championships at The Queen’s Club in London. The environment for players, media and the LTA event team is excellent – having enough Ethernet connectivity to address the tournament’s increasing digital commitments is a critical part to get right.
Etherlive is a specialist event IT company, designing, implementing and supporting both temporary and permanent IT solutions for the events industry throughout Europe. Offering customers an end-to-end service, Etherlive supports event organisers and venue managers as they deal with the challenges of connectivity in addition to security, communications and monitoring across large and complex sites.
Blog and news
As a leased line provider you might expect us to try and sell that at any opportunity given but truth…
When talking about connectivity in one of our case studies Nick Hicks, Senior IT Support Analyst at HOK, said “As…