As a building manager, landlord, agent or developer, we understand the challenges you are likely to encounter regarding internet connectivity including:
- Cumbersome processes to get super fast, business grade internet connectivity installed for tenants
- Wayleave issues which can lead to significant delay in getting internet access arranged each time a tenant orders internet connectivity
- Restrictive rights that Telecommunications Code Operators (e.g. BT, COLT) have once on premises
- Pay business rates on empty units due to poor connectivity
- Business tenants cannot move into building until there is super fast internet connectivity
You can trust Luminet to provide your properties with secure, reliable, flexible, scalable always on connectivity to help support and future proof your business requirements:
- Attract new tenants and retain existing tenants by differentiating your properties with ultra-fast internet connectivity, installed in 10 working days
- Enable tenants to move in immediately and lease office space faster
- Confidently meet future connectivity and bandwidth requirements of tenants, with a scalable on demand solution
- Future-proof new office buildings with smart building technology from Luminet
- Improve your WiredScore certification
- Agree one master wayleave which covers current and future works
- Enable tenants to seamlessly operate across multiple sites in a reliable and secure setting
- Eliminate the risk of downtime
Whether you require advice on Connectivity, moving to the Cloud, back up, storage or managed firewall services, we can devise a strategy specific to your business needs.
How our services work
- Multi Tenant Internet
- Luminet Wireless Lite
- Luminet Wireless Pro
- Fibre Connection
- 100% Always On
- 100% Always On for Partners
- Overview of our Services
Contact us to find out more / check internet connection availability
100% Always On
Network in the Sky
HOK is a global design, architecture, engineering and planning firm, with 1,800 employees operating from 25 offices around the world. The London office opened in 1987, with over 150 design professionals and a full-service offering with strategic alliances across 10 European cities. HOK needed an internet connection service that could meet its bandwidth needs at the right price point, while also offering business critical failover in the event of any downtime.
Food Alert is a health and safety consultancy, advising and supporting restaurants, hotels, pubs and clubs on food regulations and best practice, working with customers from Wagamama and Gordon Ramsey to The Wolsely. Food Alert required a faster internet connection for their Online Resource Centre and for 50 Auditors who needed to be online at all times, which proved to be a challenge as a bank in the same building already used all the BT Fibre lines.
The Confederation of British Industry (CBI) is the UK’s premier lobbying organisation, providing a voice for employers at a national and international level. The CBI was relocating to a new London office and had pre-ordered a BT Fibre line ready for the move. Despite making all the necessary arrangements, the CBI was let down by BT who couldn’t install Fibre on time for the move date.
Smart IPX provides outsourced operational support to service providers either working with their customers’ existing infrastructure or supplying a fully managed service. Smart IPX was engaged by an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) launching a business in 2015. The MVNO intended to cater to the corporate M2M connectivity market. The wanted to build an infrastructure that was as virtual and lean as possible from start up to growth. Smart IPX was engaged to provide all billing and operational support as well as sourcing and managing an interconnect partner that could add to the value proposition.
The Investment Association is the UK’s trade body for the investment management industry. From its office in Holborn, The Investment Association’s 65 staff support over 200 members with policy advice, technical guidance, research, public policy and other membership services. The Association lost fibre connectivity as a result of the Holborn electrical fire on 1st April 2015 and needed a solution to enable the staff and members to conduct business as usual.
Attend2IT delivers high-end IT solutions for the events industry, including event production, press and guest WiFi, video streaming, telephony, digital signage and fully compliant mobile payment technologies for local and international events. Attend2IT’s challenge is to provide clients with high quality, short term network connectivity with immediate installation.
Blog and news
In the highly competitive London property market, landlords seeking the top rents have to stand out with a superior offering.…