In an age of digital disruption, technology companies are ever under increasing pressure to improve time to market and to provide best in class offerings and digital transformation.
“Buy, build, partner” models, M&A strategies and investment in startups such as Artificial Intelligence can help companies gain a competitive edge in growth areas like cloud, cognitive computing, and data analytics.
You can rely on Luminet to provide you with secure, reliable, flexible, scalable wireless connectivity and Cloud computing services to help support and future proof your business requirements:
- Win new business with reliable, secure and compliant internet connectivity and IT services
- Flexible consumption – Luminet will only charge you for the services you use, and can flex capacity as your business requires it
- Improve operational processes, optimise efficiency and greater workforce mobility with fast, secure connectivity
- Expand into new markets knowing that Luminet can provide your Connectivity and Cloud requirements
- We understand the importance of conducting your business and managing sensitive information securely and compliantly – which is why we have military grade encryption wireless and our Cloud services are highly secure.
- In safe hands – Industry leading London based support team, providing 24/7/365 support.
Whether you require advice on Connectivity, moving to the Cloud, back up or storage, we can work with you to deliver the solutions that best suit your business needs.
What our customers say
G3 is a leading systems integrator and provider of network and unified communications solutions. G3 has an indirect business, Genius Networks, providing bespoke global connectivity services exclusively via approved reseller partners. Luminet provides fast, resilient connectivity services for G3 Comms and Genius Networks partners and customers.
Fusion Voice & Data (Fusion) specialises in providing SME businesses with the right connectivity solutions for their needs. Launched in 2016 with a core team boasting unparalleled experience in voice and data, Fusion’s extraordinary growth has arisen from focusing on the requirements of businesses relocating into and within central London. It’s about finding customers the right connectivity with the right speed and lead time as this is often not considered when businesses are relocating.
Attend2IT delivers high-end IT solutions for the events industry, including event production, press and guest WiFi, video streaming, telephony, digital signage and fully compliant mobile payment technologies for local and international events. Attend2IT’s challenge is to provide clients with high quality, short term network connectivity with immediate installation.
Blog and news
As a leased line provider you might expect us to try and sell that at any opportunity given but truth…
When talking about connectivity in one of our case studies Nick Hicks, Senior IT Support Analyst at HOK, said “As…