Service Delivery Executive
Role: Service Delivery Executive
You will manage the relationship with our clients in conjunction with sales through part of the sales process and take over the delivery process when they sign a contract and project manage the customer experience through installation to invoicing and reporting.
- Assist in pre-Sales operational and service delivery support function including mapping sales to network capability.
- Liaising with clients and assisting them with their installation preparation. This will require discussions with landlords, managing agents, planning authorities and Lawyers.
- Inter-department liaison with sales, marketing, Network Operations and technical.
- Project Management of installation and connecting clients to the Luminet Network
- Working with Openreach (plus partners) and CPs to manage the delivery of Fibre optic connections for our clients.
- Daily Scheduling and resource management of delivery teams
- To support Senior Engineer with managing stock control of installation equipment
- Data-entry and administration of the CRM/billing system to ensure accurate billing every month.
- Managing Client expectations, problems and queries to ensure that the Customer Experience is at the forefront of our business.
Skills and Experience
- Very Good planning and organizational skills, with good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Great internal and external communication skills including the ability to communicate with a wide range of senior internal and external contacts.
- A solid team player that can quickly build rapport with individuals from all grades and sections of the company
- Good problem-solver, able to work under pressure, coping with many competing demands
- Ability to prioritise effectively and in a changing environment.
- Strong English communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrable administration skills and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Office and able to pick up systems and workflows quickly.
- Process orientated and adept at improvements and or identifying operating efficiencies.
- Positive and confident
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Reliable but responsive
- Accountable and Responsible
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to specific deadlines.
Please ask yourself the following:
Do I wish to work for a small, dynamic growing company where I really matter and can make a difference? Are my characteristics, culture and skills and knowledge good enough to overachieve?
If you answer yes to these questions and are certain that you are the person we are looking for, we would be pleased to hear from you. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary: TBC
- Generous Holidays entitlement
- Other potential benefits to include: performance bonus, committed training, flexi working, health & other perks.
Please send your CV to email@example.com