John joined Luminet in August 2014 from one of our key Channel Partners in order to build long term strategic relationships and repeat business.
Luminet is seeking partners who understand the benefits of providing our unique services which can be delivered quickly, enabling the partner to meet client timescales and start billing quicker.
John would like to meet all of his partners to learn more about their sales objectives, problems and business requirements in order to best serve them with relevant solutions at competitive pricing.
John Balfour Lynn
Channel Partner Manager
Tel: 0207 400 6357
If you would like to get in touch to discuss our service in more detail, or to refer a client, please submit your information in the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly..
To encourage partners and to boost business during these summer months, Luminet is pleased to offer our partners the following special promotions.
Any partner who provides more than 6 opportunities during July and August will go into the draw to win a Kindle Fire HD 7″ tablet.
Plus for your deals:
– An additional 10% off monthly pricing
– £100 John Lewis vouchers for each new deal
We have developed a brand new portal for you and your clients, which will provide you with unprecedented levels of visibility and control over your connections with Luminet.
The portal will enable you to:
– View bandwidth and application usage reports
– Monitor your SLA vs service delivered
– Track performance, including speed, latency and jitter
– Raise support tickets with our Network Operations teams
– Access fault reports about troubleshooting results
– View and download your monthly invoices and billing
– Find out about our new services
– Discover our new intelligence portfolio
– Engage directly with us and other peers
To request login details for your client, please use the button below to email me at email@example.com.
Luminet wishes to build a library of marketing materials across every service and client vertical market/sector to assist our Channel Partners with their sales opportunities.
After a new client service has been installed for a known, high profile brand or company name, we would be happy to create and publish a press release jointly with the partner to highlight the contract win.
After several months usage, we would be happy to write up a joint case study which will quote and publicise the partner and advertise how they have helped the client to meet their requirements and timescales.
We are also keen to get written testimonials from clients with positive feedback on our services, delivery or team and who are happy to be quoted on our website.
Please let us know if partners have a happy Luminet client who can be approached.
We have recently expanded our portfolio of services, which now includes:
– Standard 10-50Mbps Wireless connectivity
– Bespoke 10Mbps-1Gbps Wireless connectivity
– 10Mbps-1Gbps Fibre connectivity
– Application layer prioritisation and intelligence
– Quality of Service (QoS) across our connectivity services
– Managed Virtual Firewall on our connectivity
– Co-location in our Park Royal Datacentre
– Hosting and Virtual Datacentre
– On-premise to Virtual Cloud server migration
Axel Focht, our dedicated customer relationship manager will soon be sending out an email to all partner contacts, asking you to fill in a very quick, but important survey which will be used by us internally and thoroughly analysed.
The results will be viewed and taken seriously by senior management, so please put in as much detail as possible, to help us plan improvements.
There is a reward for doing this as well. We also send these surveys to end users to get their views and this provides us with a Net Promoter Score ranking.
We are on a mission to become the best performing, most responsive and easiest to do business with service provider for our partners with great pricing and innovative, unique services.