Introducing our Virtual Data Centre Services
Luminet’s Managed Virtual Data Centre service is a robust and scalable fully managed service for small to enterprise customers and is installed in 10 working days on our own integrated Data Centre and network infrastructure.
Our Virtual Data Centres are geographically diverse hosted inside our Private Cloud Tier 3 Data Centres and lowers the total cost of ownership with no hardware purchase or maintenance costs.
The VDC service also has the benefits of reducing risk, economies of scale and is a part of our end to end Private Cloud Data Centres and Networks infrastructure, designed for high availability at 99.9999% with a 5 minute Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and a 5 minute Recovery Time Objective (RTO).
This service combines with our connectivity portfolio and ‘Always On’ internet for last mile DIA and multi-site networking with 100% SLA. Our core networks have had 100% uptime over the last 9 years, because of our fully mirrored, redundant and diverse hardware and software, providing carrier class connectivity and compute for some of the world’s biggest brands and heaviest data users.
Intelligent PaaS for application prioritisation, service assurance and real time control, analytics and management is very useful for customers with mission critical services.
A fully managed suite of services delivering peace of mind, intelligence, analytics and ease of use with a single IP address range, single bill and single point of contact.
This service can also be used in VPLS, MPLS and QnQ solutions for wide area networks and Virtual Private Networks.
Features and Benefits
Virtual Data Centre(VDC)
Our Firewalls are managed centrally managed with these features
- Application Performance Management
- End to End Quality of service
- 200Mbps throughput
- 20,000 concurrent sessions
- Maximum 200 security and firewall policies with 8 security zones
- 50 VLAN’s
- Block Port and traffic shaping
- AES Encryption
- ICSA certified
- Diverse and mirrored Architecture in Tier 3 Data Centres
- Microsoft licenses included
- Operating systems: Windows 2003, 2008 r 1&2, 2012, Linux, Redhat, Centos, Ubuntu
- HP cloud matrix
- EMC VNX storage
- VMware 5.1 hypervisor
- Leading Orchestration portal
Service Level Agreement
- High Availability platform 99.9999%
- Replicated 99.99%
- Standard 99.9%
- 5 minute Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
- 5 minute Recovery Time Objective (RTO).
Delivery, Support and Monitoring
- Provisioned within 10 working days
- Fully managed Service.
- 24/7/365 Network Operations Centre
- CPU, Memory, Disk monitoring