Introducing Network Operations Centres
We have two Network Operations Centres (NOC) delivering Managed Services 24/7/365, one in Central London and the other in Canary Wharf.
The Network Operations team proactively monitor and manage our entire infrastructure 24/7/365. They proactively manage alerts on core, access networks and data centres across the services suite of connectivity, computing, communications and security. The team resolve all Level 1 and Level 2 activities and manage internal and external escalations to Level 3 resolution.
Our customers benefit from a double bank of managed service operators on a rolling 4 on 4 off shift pattern with an additional 2+ vertical specialists on call with CCIE qualification and level 3 resolution capabilities
The NOC serves as the primary technical support and management interface customers and engages Account Management and Customer Services and Customer Experience resources for an assured customer experience.
Our Customer Experience team proactively survey customers on their experience with the NOC and Delivery teams to monitor, measure and improve our quality of customer experience.
Features and Benefits
- Change Control: Process, Definition, Responsibilities
- Change History: Owner, Version, Description, Date, Distribution template
- Fault Reporting: By Phone, Email or Web
- Fault Resolution: On and off site diagnostics to resolution and SLA
- Updates: Proactive Incident communications
- Closure: Incident closure in agreement with the customer
- Adds, Moves & Changes: Responding to customer requests
- Prioritisation: P1 Critical, P2 High, P3 Medium, P4 Low
- Service Levels: Response times, Monitoring, Measuring and Reporting
- Escalations: To Director level by priority