Introducing our Colocation Services
Tier 3 co-location services and managed solutions in central London Data Centre suites and Tier 3 co-location facilities just outside the London disaster recovery Zone for true resilience and perfect for DRaaS services and solutions.
To learn more about Luminet’s Colocation services, please give us a call on 0207 400 6310, or use the button below to send us an email.
Features and Benefits
- N+1 Power and Environmental systems
- Biometric Access
- VESDA 2 Stage Aspiration System
- Smoke Detection + 5M Zone Gas based Fire Suppression System
- 1Kw/m2 Cooling Capacity
- 24/7 Manned & Monitored
- 99.99% (22 +/- 4c Guarantee)
- Standard 600x1000mm Lockable front/back Racks
- 10 Power sockets per rack
- Standard 42u Height
- Standard 8amp feed, optional upgrades available
- Dual power feed available
- 24/7/365 Access
- Monitoring Services
Managed Service Options
- Additional Power Sockets
- Installation Services
- Scheduled Backup Services
- 24/7 Monitoring & Reporting
- Remote Hands
- DC migration Services
Access, Monitoring and Support
- 24/7 Manned Security/Reception, Biometrics and Card Access All Doors
- 24/7/365 monitoring and support
Our colocation services are ISO-accredited and housed in a state-of-the-art Tier-III facility.
Service Level Agreements
Our industry-leading SLAs work to guarantee maximum performance – and value for money.
Support & Monitoring
Technical support is available 24/7/365 from our dedicated Network Operations Centre (NOC) in London Docklands.
Adjust your service quickly, easily and in line with your business needs.